As of July 31, U of T My SSP is being renamed U of T Telus Health Student Support.
You can access U of T Telus Health Student Support (formerly U of T My SSP) 24/7 by calling 1-844-451-9700. Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578. (See instructions for accessing Telus Health Student Support outside of Canada or the U.S. under Service Delivery.)
U of T Telus Health Student Support provides students with real-time and/or appointment-based confidential, 24-hour support for any school, health, or general life concern at no cost to you. You can call or chat with a counsellor directly from your phone whenever, wherever you are.
Ongoing support is available over the phone in 146 languages. Immediate support is available over the phone in 35 languages and over chat in simplified Chinese, English, French and Spanish.
Get help and advice about:
- Being successful at school
- Practical issues while studying
- Relationships with friends and family
- Language and cultural barriers
- Stress, sadness and loneliness
- Balancing work and school
- Difficulty adjusting to life in Canada
The service is provided by Telus Health Student Support.