Get Urgent Help
CALL 911 if at immediate risk.
If you are:
- feeling desperate and hopeless
- worried you might hurt yourself
- having or know someone having suicidal thoughts
- alone with no one to talk to
If you have:
- made a plan, the means to hurt yourself or someone else
- attempted suicide
- hurt yourself before
Urgent Safety Situation? Contact Campus Police at 416-978-2222 if you’re concerned about anyone’s safety.
24/7 Emergency counseling services
U of T My Student Support Program (My SSP)
1-844-451-9700 | Outside of North America, call 001-416-380-6578.
Culturally-competent mental health and counseling services in 146 languages for all U of T students.
Good2Talk Student Helpline
Professional counseling, information and referrals helpline for mental health, addictions and students well-being.
Contacts for different types of distress
Life is complicated and doesn’t always go as planned. If you are in distress, we can connect you to the help you need.
Download the Feeling distressed PDF for contacts resources to support you through different kinds of distress:
- 24/7 Emergency On-Campus Contacts
- Mental Health Resources
- Academic Distress Support
- Financial Distress
- Housing Distress
- Sexual Assault/Safety
- Equity Offices and Communities of Care on Campus
Contacts include on-campus and community supports during business hours and 24/7.